Support Forums

Full Version: HostingTalk Forum | Hosting | Design | Marketing | Business Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

HostingTalk Forum is a forum based website where any and all web based discussions are welcome. The site was built by Payton Designs Network and Nathan. The site was a general idea of WebHostingTalk, but a more simplified and better built version.

We are asking for site reviews and comments, if there is anything you do not like about the site please just say so and we will change to better fit what you guys, as web users, deserve in a Discussions Forum.

Thanks,
Tyler A.
It is simple an clean, i like it, there could be more "population" but other stuff is really nice, i love forumns that looks simple & clean/profressional! I would rate it with a 7.5/10.
What do you mean with "population"?

Also what do you think we can improve on with the site?
(08-06-2010, 02:05 PM)Tyler Allen Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean with "population"?

Also what do you think we can improve on with the site?
Why do vB staff keep popping up here on SF?
Why does your post have nothing to do with the topic at hand :O jk.
Who is the other vB Member?
(08-06-2010, 02:11 PM)Tyler Allen Wrote: [ -> ]Why does your post have nothing to do with the topic at hand :O jk.
Who is the other vB Member?
IDK the goddamn name. All I know is that it seems a lot of vB staff come on a myBB forum. It's rather ironic tbh.

But yeah. Good-luck on you site.
Thanks mate, but do you have an actual review about the site or no?
Good domain, and although the theme is simple, it accommodates the subject well. Fresh IPB forum using TrebuchetMS. Who designed the custom theme?

The font needs to be smaller in the welcome sidebar, because the alignment is otherwise awkward. The administrators seem professional and friendly. They have prepared well for the forum by creating initial threads for the sections, and by holding back from appointing staff just yet. Assuming that this is not their first forum, drawing traffic from other sites should not be a problem.

The present focus will be on creating an active pilot community, after which there will be more aspects to comment on.
(08-06-2010, 02:18 PM)Tyler Allen Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks mate, but do you have an actual review about the site or no?
As a mattre of fact, I like the theme. And that's pretty much all I got teh say.

It's the cleanest and most beautiful theme I've seen so far.
Thanks guys, the theme was made by a good friend of mine, Payton.
Also thanks for the wonderful feedback, I will be sending all the feedback to the comp leaders.
Pages: 1 2