Support Forums

Full Version: Contractkills is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, basically, I'm a hacker, programmer but mostly a graphics designer.

I like to drink, I like my two dogs and I freakin love cricket... But a pretty standard Aussie I would have there, anyway.

I'd like to get to know y'all niggaz better in the coming weeks, however, I must warn you that I lose my temper VERY easily.

A little more about me: Well I was born in Australia but I'm Half-Ukrainian and Half-Armenian, and I enjoy defacing people's websites with a very political message ^_^

Howdy PiratePirate
(08-06-2010, 11:56 AM)Contractkills : Cage Rattler Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, basically, I'm a hacker, programmer but mostly a graphics designer.

I like to drink, I like my two dogs and I freakin love cricket... But a pretty standard Aussie I would have there, anyway.

I'd like to get to know y'all niggaz better in the coming weeks, however, I must warn you that I lose my temper VERY easily.

Howdy PiratePirate
I hope you control yourself here.
Welcome to SF. We have mature members here.
Hello and Welcome to SF, enjoy your stay here! Be active as much as you can!
(08-06-2010, 11:57 AM)XΞnon-C Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you control yourself here.
I'll try to RoflmaoRoflmaoVictoire

Quote:Welcome to SF. We have mature members here.
Yeyes, thankyou!
Welcome to Support Forums.

Hacking topics are prohibited here, among other Rules. Please familiarise yourself with them, and have a pleasant time.
you're a pretty swell chick, thanks for that, eve.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Try not to bring any unwanted attention to SF by defacing website.

Thanks, and enjoy yourself.
(08-06-2010, 12:28 PM)Ameise Wrote: [ -> ]Try not to bring any unwanted attention to SF by defacing website.

Are you bisexual? Most emos are....

If so then pm me, plz. ;)
(08-06-2010, 12:28 PM)Ameise Wrote: [ -> ]Try not to bring any unwanted attention to SF by defacing website.

^
Pages: 1 2