Support Forums

Full Version: www.habbotrading.com review?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I get a review on www.habbotrading.com? It's a habbo marketplace forum / discussion forum.
I hope you paid for a vB forum license. (:

I can't really say it appeals to me. There not much going on concerning 'Habbo'.
The theme is welcoming, you need a colour banner really.
There's not really much I can say. Good luck though.
(08-06-2010, 10:33 AM)Ameise Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you paid for a vB forum license. (:

I can't really say it appeals to me. There not much going on concerning 'Habbo'.
The theme is welcoming, you need a colour banner really.
There's not really much I can say. Good luck though.

Retros are habbo servers, and Monetizing is for Habbo.

Thanks for the review.
(08-06-2010, 10:54 AM)Tate Wrote: [ -> ]Retros are habbo servers, and Monetizing is for Habbo.

Thanks for the review.

I see. I don't really know much about habbo you see. In that case, in my opinion, you just need a banner.
Good luck getting active, usually sites die after a bit; only BM stays alive
Very tidy. The number of forum sections is about appropriate for a new forum. The appearance seems too faded and plain to me for a Habbo forum, are there any vB skins which have a Habbo theme? Alternatively, a skin with more colour?

Habbo Trading Statistics
Threads: 22, Posts: 54, Members: 159

The statistics don't match. 22 threads and 54 posts is very little for 159 members, even if only a quarter of them posted introductory threads. Before you promote this forum further, you should post more threads in the empty sections. With two administrators and one moderator, this should not be a problem.

And you do need a banner, or at least a striking forum logo. Good luck.