Support Forums

Full Version: Calling All CoD Gamers, PS3~ THIS IS BIG!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, It's time.
This is my dream.
I would like to be big as MACHINIMA, create a group, have the best CoD Players & MORE!
ALL I NEED IS SOMEONE WITH A CAPTURE CARD TO RECORD THE VIDS, PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN, ALSO NEED SOMEONE TO COME UP WITH A NAME AND SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE A MyBB FORUM!
THIS IS BIG, SO PM ME.
I can make a forum.

EDIT: I'm not paying for it but I'll set it up if you want. I'm not working with a free forum host either.
(08-06-2010, 04:38 AM)White Hat Wrote: [ -> ]THIS IS BIG

Doesn't seem that big. It's just an idea really.

I'm rather good at CoD. I can 'quick scope' and all. But I don't have a screen capture card, I don't even have a PS3.

You could mail people who you've actually played with, if you like there skill.
I'm not flaming, but to be completely honest, cod gamers on PS3 are terrible compared to 360. I played the top PS3 cod gamer in the world, Ghetti or something like that, he sucks.
(08-06-2010, 09:41 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not flaming, but to be completely honest, cod gamers on PS3 are terrible compared to 360. I played the top PS3 cod gamer in the world, Ghetti or something like that, he sucks.

Compared to zzirGrizz.

My friend was playing him once, his actual account, not one that someone modded to changed there name in the lobbies, and my friend killed zzirGrizz and he quit off. (':
This is NOT about zzirGrizz or Ghetti........
Pm me bro if you need any help Smile
This would be extremely hard. It's REALLY hard to get on Machinima.
I want to "be" like Machinima.