Support Forums

Full Version: Halo 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Personally, I feel like this is the 2nd best multiplayer game ever, behind Modern Warfare.

Anyways, THIS IS THE HARDEST GAME EVER ON LEGENDARY. Like holy crap, why make a game so hard. I could never even get past the first level on legendary but a couple weeks ago me and my friend started it again, almost done but this shiz iz impossible. Cod on veteran is 10x easier.
I think Halo is way better than Modern Warfare.
^^ Agreed. Enough Said.
I personally think Halo 2 is the best FPS ever created. It was really simple, not complex with equipment, armor abilities, etc. I know there were button glitches (BXR, BXB, Double Shot, etc), but they weren't the easiest things to pull off in the world. They actually took a solid amount of practice, even if you simply had to press three buttons to pull it off. It actually took skill and was fast paced, unlike its counterpart, Halo 3.

It was the perfect game (for me.) I had good times with it. I'm missing it already. Sad
(08-05-2010, 08:46 PM)Silver Wrote: [ -> ]I personally think Halo 2 is the best FPS ever created. It was really simple, not complex with equipment, armor abilities, etc. I know there were button glitches (BXR, BXB, Double Shot, etc), but they weren't the easiest things to pull off in the world. They actually took a solid amount of practice, even if you simply had to press three buttons to pull it off.

It was the perfect game (for me.) I had good times with it. I'm missing it already. Sad

I agree!! It was the only game I've ever played where the glitches were actually an accepted part of the game and were used by pros because they took skill. Then, Halo 3 came along and added all this stupid stuff like bubble shields that just ruined pure gunfights, teamwork, and competitive online play.
(08-05-2010, 08:49 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I agree!! It was the only game I've ever played where the glitches were actually an accepted part of the game and were used by pros because they took skill. Then, Halo 3 came along and added all this stupid stuff like bubble shields that just ruined pure gunfights, teamwork, and competitive online play.

I agree, haha.

It seriously was a fast paced game, competitive, and took skill. Halo 3 was slow because of equipment, AR's, etc. Halo 2, is was just so simple, no complex items, guns, everything was just so straight forward with nothing added to it. Don't get me wrong, Halo 3 isn't a bad game. I still play it almost daily, and I'm excitedly waiting for Halo Reach. Halo 3 is very competitive, and it probably caused MLG to become as big as it is now, and its fan base is growing on the daily.
I'm also excited for Reach. I liked Cod4 better than Halo 2 for competitive play but that's probably because I was better.
(08-05-2010, 09:21 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also excited for Reach. I liked Cod4 better than Halo 2 for competitive play but that's probably because I was better.

I absolutely sucked at Halo 2. I got to a 33 or so, but I started playing in '06, so I was a little late. Halo 3, on the other hand, I'm really good. Tongue

Reach looks amazing. The Beta wasn't the greatest, but looks like Bungie is going to deliver a great game.
(08-05-2010, 09:26 PM)Silver Wrote: [ -> ]I absolutely sucked at Halo 2. I got to a 33 or so, but I started playing in '06, so I was a little late. Halo 3, on the other hand, I'm really good. Tongue

Reach looks amazing. The Beta wasn't the greatest, but looks like Bungie is going to deliver a great game.

Yea I was around 33's too and I also started late. That was also basically my first game that I played online, so I was a newb. Reach does look good along with lots of other games coming out soon. Now I'm wishing I didn't flash my xbox and get banned and then sell it :'( lol
(08-05-2010, 09:28 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I was around 33's too and I also started late. That was also basically my first game that I played online, so I was a newb. Reach does look good along with lots of other games coming out soon. Now I'm wishing I didn't flash my xbox and get banned and then sell it :'( lol

It was my first online game as well!

My console was banned in March, so I had to buy a new Xbox. Sorry to hear about yours! Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6