Support Forums

Full Version: You kids are sillyy, who drives?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It first began with the mudflaps. couldn't decide over autobots stencil or ironman stencil.

but it'd be more logical to go with an Ironman theme, red and gold!

I don't have the cash to spend on nice wide and flush gold wheels (one day i will)

so here's what i have!

OMG FLYING TRUCK!
[Image: IMG_2026.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2032.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2048.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2042.jpg]

Earlier
[Image: IMG_1670.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1648.jpg]
nice Smile
Sorry everyone, I haven't been here in over a year. Alot has changed on this forum!

Recently got wheels, stuff done, more lowering, nothing crazy really. Big Grin

[Image: IMG_4718.jpg]
My old ujoint was going out.

[Image: IMG_5072.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4733.jpg]
This was about a month ago, right before I broke my axle, lol. I did some crazy stuff and blew the 7.5" 3.73 differential.

[Image: IMG_6662.jpg]
[Image: IMG_6380.jpg]
[Image: IMG_66712.jpg]
[Image: IMG_6667.jpg]

Now she has a V6 8" 3.41 axle swapped in, that thing was HEAVY!!
Right now she sits on 215/60/16's up front and 215/65/60's in the rear.
I'm gunna rotate the 215/60/16's to the rear when I mount 205/40/16's up front. This will balance my speedometer and lower her even more. Can't wait!!

Here's another pic from awhile back
[Image: IMG_4577BWRed2.jpg]

I got bored
[Image: IMG_4622.jpg]

I'll take more pics soon Smile
Engine wise, there's not much to it, painted the Valve cover red, did an intake and battery swap last summer. She's been running fine. during winter, I somehow lost my 4runner valance. ordered a proper 4wd valance this time as you can see.
Lmao, Iron Man truck..Nice but seems too obsessed :]
Thanks Jake! It's not obsessed until you see me driving after school with my IronMan mask on! It's a total headturner Big Grin

The mudflaps have been off the truck since autumn of 2010. I'll bring them back or do some other design.
I also properly polished and waxed the truck using microfiber towels, Meguiar's Ultimate compound and Zymol Cleaner wax.
[Image: G17216.jpg]
[Image: zymol-cleaner-wax_6_1.jpg]

I basically bring to you the most effective, quality, and affordable products. I do all my work by hand.
Wow, this is really nice!
Thanks Solarboy!
I appreciate the comments everyone Smile

If you guys wondered about my old differential.. This is what I broke.
[Image: 215917_10150162924300686_636985685_7375417_845077_n.jpg]
Try using spoilers and this thread will be great ! ;D
wow,thats some pretty damn cool modding,thought were just posting a random pick up truck at first.
take it are into cruising?

am not a driver,but own a citroen nemo multispace,not allowed to alter it as its through the motability scheme.
want to wack some rally alloys on,as the wheel trims are disgusting standard citroen crap.
Thanks!
Yeah, it gets me around from point A to point B relatively quickly, relatively economically.
It's not faster than most cars, but it's fun to drive and handles well Smile

Where are you from? I know in some countries.. you need to get an engineer's certification and all (Australia). In Kansas (US), middle of nowhere, it's pretty easy.
Pages: 1 2