Support Forums

Full Version: Check out the logo please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please look at the logo of http://www.texasdiscussion.com and let me know what you think. Any and all feedback is much appreciated. Thanks guys.
I love it, the red subtitle is difficult to read, though.
I was thinking that, I will change it to the same blue as the longhorn head has.

Edit: Actually, I went with white since it came out easier to read. I drew that longhorn in Firefox Big Grin
I like it, suitable logo.
I think the logo is nice but don't think the theme matches the topic of the site.
I'm working on that.
Texas is known for doing things BIG. That text needs to be much bigger imho. I would also ditch that subtest or at least make it a regular font like Verdana or Arial.

Also your on/off images don't have matching backgrounds for the forum. Your best bet is to make them transparent with an efefef mat.

If you need that done let me know I can do it in 3 minutes.
As soon as I get some time I'm going to be making a theme that suits Texas much better. I decided to use that theme for PWF. My old logo was a lot different, it was an outline of Texas with a longhorn head tearing through it.

And I just realized about the backgrounds for the on/off images, tanks Omni Big Grin
I like it. I wouldn't change a thing.