Support Forums

Full Version: Problem page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi i have suffered with depression for 10 years ive had a lot of problems and im still here never feel like theres no way out were here to help ill help and im sure other users will to. so whatever it is peer pressure, being pressured into sex, boyfriend/girlfriend problems, parent troubles, being grounded, caught smoking, underage drinking, underage sex, teenage pregnacy; anything we will try to help, i am working for a gcse and aqa level 1 in teenage psychiatry so i can help and i will try in anyway possibly to help, Leave a message or PM me or email if you really want my e-mail address is immortalitygirl@hotmail.co.uk i'll try to get back to you a.s.a.p xxx
I made this thread important Smile
I have a problem, I've been with my boyfriend for nearly two years now and we've fooled around in the past, but now I think I might be pregnant and I dont know what to do. I have a sister but she threatened to take me to an abortion clinic if I was and I dont believe in abortion. What am I going to do if I am? Who can I talk to?
hello, may i ask how old you are?
(09-14-2009, 08:51 AM)matt Wrote: [ -> ]hello, may i ask how old you are?
I am currently 16 will be 17 next March
oh,then you should do an abortion....sorry...but i think you two are way too young to take care of a living creature......its a human being...either abort it or talk o your parents...do not hide it from them...it will only make it worse...they WILL see it later on
Don't do abortion. Just take care of the baby. Take the consequences of your actions.

It's bad to kill a living creature.
but she is way too immature to take care of it...if you decide to keep it your life will be a living hell...yours and the babys...you will not be able to pay schooling and the social services will take it away.....dont listen to your heart....but your head
ask you parents, tell them what you did and ask of there opinion, hopefully they will help look after it if you dont want an abortion
Pages: 1 2