Support Forums

Full Version: Photoshop Mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey i need someone to help me in photoshop, i would rate myself at an amature. I really would like to enhance my skills.

If you could help i would be very apreciated.

You may also get some rep coming your way Smile
What do you need help with?
Tutorials have been posted on SF, and there're MANY online. I'm just telling you this, 'cause it's usually easier to learn at your own pace, as opposed to a teacher. You can always ask questions, should you have any.
See, i made the post because i enjoy working with other people, i understand better when i have someone telling me and me responding. I just dont like tutorials because they don't ussualy talk to you when something wrong happens. Do you see where i'm going here. I just want someone to teach me.
Photoshop is a very complex program and I can't imagine teaching it in any other form but direct interaction eg. face-to-face.
thats what friend are for.
why dont we start something like that here?
(10-10-2009, 02:16 PM)Etheryte Wrote: [ -> ]Photoshop is a very complex program and I can't imagine teaching it in any other form but direct interaction eg. face-to-face.

Seriously.... Like comeone... I don't think its THAT complicated. As i made my current signiture after 1 day of practice. I just need someone to help me that isnt an idiot. Like seriously. I made this post for an easy Yes, not disscusion.
(10-10-2009, 02:17 PM)strauss Wrote: [ -> ]thats what friend are for.
why dont we start something like that here?

Indeed, that's what friend are for.
luls.
(10-10-2009, 02:22 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, that's what friend are for.
luls.

I don't understand.... ?
(10-10-2009, 02:23 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand.... ?

I was making fun of your English.

In all seriousness, it was just a joke. Good luck finding a mentor.
Pages: 1 2