Support Forums

Full Version: Job Matters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so I'm only 14, BUT that doesnt mean that I'm not totally focused on the future:exclamation: So, yeah, I have just chosen my options, and I chose them according to what career path I want to follow. So I was just wondering, A) What options people have chosen, B) How they chose them e.g. Like, career. And C) WHat jobs people want. Thanks :heart:
i chose, science, design and realisation, history and graphics, i dont know why i chose them and i want to be an astrophysicist
I still dont know, but i either wanna be a composites engineer, something int eh automotive, or maybe a physician assistant
Wow, ive never heard of either of those, but im sure youll be awsome!
I'm going to college for programming in a month. Programming chose me! Well im just good at it and like doing it. My dream job is getting paid to sit in front of my computer =D. I mostly chose it because the world needs programmers; unlike some careers.
Sounds great, what careers dont yhoo think the world needs?
At the university - college I want choose programming or web programming b/c I wanna be a web programmer or a programmer in a big place like Apple, Microsoft, Symantec, McAfee, Kapersky etc. The biggest one XD