Support Forums

Full Version: windows vista
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WINDOWS VISTA F**KING SUCKXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess ur a MAC user lol
i do ton agree vista sux, it is mutch better than xp, i haven't still use windows 7 Big Grin
Vista is better than XP A hundred times !!!
It may sound bad, but I actually prefer windows xp even to windows 7. It could be because I have some performance issues with my laptop. It barely met the requirements to run windows 7. So I get I might be a little biased.
(03-17-2010, 09:41 PM)peterthegreat8 Wrote: [ -> ]It may sound bad, but I actually prefer windows xp even to windows 7. It could be because I have some performance issues with my laptop. It barely met the requirements to run windows 7. So I get I might be a little biased.

Yeah if a PC is build for XP it should stay XP
(08-15-2009, 01:03 PM)Rob Wrote: [ -> ]WINDOWS VISTA F**KING SUCKXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are using vista in p3 computer so it sux you otherwise vista and window 7 is best for PC. I am using vista in my laptop and i found it better then XP.
(08-16-2009, 04:03 AM)albo Wrote: [ -> ]i do ton agree vista sux, it is mutch better than xp, i haven't still use windows 7

Well at first I was using XP in my desktop. But right now I have vista in my desktop and have windows 7 in my laptop. But I can say that I am that much familiar with the windows 7. I like its all of the features too much.