Support Forums

Full Version: hey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
I'm Shadows. I won't tell you my age, though I will tell you that I'm from Belgium ahah.
I love to game ( have an xbox and my PC's graphics card is ok ), code ( see the thread about which languages I code ), play music ( electric guitar + piano - 6 years ) and am an informatics freak. Smile.

What else could I say umm..
I'm a good friend of Trinit haha. If you ever need help when you're coding PHP or a similar language, don't be afraid post here it in teens world and I'll definitely help you with it!

My PC Specs:
2 GB RAM - single core ( I know it's quite outdated but still works fine for me ) 3.4 GHz, - nVidia 8600 GT (isn't that good neither but it's better than nothing) - 2000 DPI wired gaming Laser mouse - 22 inch wide screen
Will be buying a laptop soon to be able to code wherever I want, whenever i want Smile.

Thank you,
- Shadows Smile.
P.S.: These emoticons should be changed xD.
Yeah! Should be changed absolutly! I'm searching other emoticons LoL
What could i say.. Welcome here!
U are so good in piano!
Thx for the personal concert of the other time ;)
You could help me in PHP ahaha!
SEe you !
Haha Smile.
I will definitely help you with PHP & photoshop once my exams are over..
these exams are killing me lol. I have done 7 exams and there are 11 left =( argh.
- Shadows.

Darkwolf

Hey, I'm new here, can I get an idea of how this works?
(08-07-2009, 07:22 AM)Darkwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm new here, can I get an idea of how this works?

Yes, this is a community for the teenagers. We talk about our life, music, TV, movies, computers, etc.
You can also play at the MyPlaza.

For the board help: here

Welcome