Support Forums

Full Version: Online Multiplayer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Online Multiplayer Games

GunZ: The Duel

Platform(s) - Microsoft Windows
Genre(s) - Third-person shooter
System requirements:
Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista
DirectX 9.0c+
Pentium III 500 MHz
256MB RAM
Direct3D 9.0 Video
Direct3DSound Sound

GunZ: The Duel (Korean: 건즈 더 듀얼), also known simply as GunZ, is an online third-person shooting game[1], created by South Korean-based MAIET Entertainment. It is free to play, with a microtransaction business model for purchasing premuim in-game items. The game allows players to perform exaggerated, gravity-defying action moves, including wall running, stunning, tumbling, and blocking bullets with swords, in the style of action movies and anime.

[Image: ss_gunz_001.jpg]

S4 League

Genre(s) - Third-Person Shooter
Rating(s) - 12+

S4 League (Korean: S4리그) is a third-person shooter multiplayer game developed by Pentavision and published by Neowiz Games in 2006. It is hosted exclusively in Korea by Neowiz Games. It is hosted in Europe since 2008 and North America since 2010 by alaplaya.

[Image: s4leaguefz2.jpg]

Valkyrie Sky

Genre(s) - Arcade Shooting MMORPG

Valkyrie Sky takes Shoot Em Up games to a next level adding online play, questing, grinding, and many other things. Valkyrie Sky is a really fun game and a nice change for people who are bored with your average same old MMO type of games. You will have to be open minded with this game though because the gameplay is a little different. If you have played Tohou, Raiden, and Galaga and liked it then this game is for you.

[Image: s09021001.jpg]

Atlantica Online

Genre(s) - Strategic Turn-based MMORPG
System requirements:
Pentium 4, 1Ghz or better, 512MB RAM,
128MB Graphic Memory, 15 GB Hard Drive,
DirectX 9.0

Atlantica Online is a free to play 3D massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by NDOORS Corporation. The game is set in an alternate history Earth, with the game map consisting of large parts of the northern hemisphere. The setting is fantasy-themed with elements of steampunk.

[Image: Atlantica_Online_Screenshot.jpg]

Combat Arms

Genre(s) - FPS
System requirements:
Pentium 3, 1 GHz
256Mb RAM
GeForce 2 MX or equivalent video card
DirectX 9.0C
2Gb Hard Disk Space
128 kb/s Internet Connection

Combat Arms is an intense, massive multiplayer game, created by Nexon Inc and Doobic Studios. A fast-paced, strategic FPS, it employs real-time warfare and team communication to create a strategic gaming experience. Combat Arms currently contains eleven game modes, nine of which are playable in the US release, including the classic and popular One Man Army (a free-for-all deathmatch), the more team-based Fireteam (a cooperative storyline-based mode), and the suspenseful and frightening gameplay of Quarantine mode. Currently, Combat Arms contains nineteen varied maps, hosting environments from all over the globe. From the large, cold mountains of Snow Valley, to the cramped, abandoned laboratory of Death Room, players can fight in all sorts of situations that pit their survival on their skills.

[Image: combatarms.png]

League of Legends

Genre(s) - Action-RPG
System requirements:
Minimum System Requirements
750 MB hard disk space
2 GHz processor
Windows XP or higher
1 GB RAM
Any DirectX 9.0 capable video card
Recommended System Requirements
750 MB hard disk space
Windows XP or higher
3 GHz processor
1 GB RAM
GeForce 8800 or equivalent video card

League of Legends is a game inspired by the Defense of the Ancients map for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows. It was first announced on October 7, 2008 and released on October 27, 2009. The game was in a closed beta from April 10, 2009 to October 22, 2009. It then transitioned to open beta until release. Players are formed into 2 even teams with 1-5 champions on each team. Each team starts at opposing sides of a map, near what is called a "Nexus". A match is won when either the opposing team's Nexus is destroyed or the other team surrenders. To destroy a Nexus, each team must work through a series of towers called "Turrets".

[Image: league-of-legends-clash-of-fates-2008121...57-000.jpg]

~More will be added if requested~
Nice share but I'm a console kind of guy, other than starcraft and diablo Tongue
Damn, I tried to use the Ijji reactor because gunz looked insane, but I just have errors with logging in and according to there help documents it just happens on some PC's.

Sucks Mad
(08-05-2010, 03:08 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, I tried to use the Ijji reactor because gunz looked insane, but I just have errors with logging in and according to there help documents it just happens on some PC's.

Sucks Mad

Auto Installer
I'm sure you can just use the old launcher.
Thanks for the share, I'm going to download GunZ now. I just hope my terrible PC can withstand it. Tongue
Nice share, I've been looking for some free multiplayer games. You should also add Combat Arms and League of Legends.
I used to play GunZ back in the day, it was such a fun game. Lol.
Mhm. This is maybe gonna get me in PC gaming. Thanks for sharing.
*Added some more games.
Lol, I've never heard of any of these games, I'll look into them tho =]
Pages: 1 2