Support Forums

Full Version: WTF Eve?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A thread is started by Sarah- named of all things "LOOK AT PICS OF ME"
Eve you split the thread and remake it with me the OP and a title.
"About girls online"
Now this was not discussed with me at all.
Are you implying i feel this is how girls are online?
Are you implying i am sexist in this?
Not very professional as a staff member now is it?
This was simply a rash decision on your part i dont know why.
But in future before you put things into my mouth do you think you could possibly PM me first?
Eve is one of the greatest Staff members I've seen. She/He has great skill in Moderating forums, if you have a problem, contact her/him with a PM.
(08-04-2010, 01:50 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Eve is one of the greatest Staff members I've seen. She/He has great skill in Moderating forums, if you have a problem, contact her/him with a PM.

Hmmm yea thats what i thought. Yet words have been put into my mouth for me. Without my consent.
I feel this is a pubic affair. Given my name is now attached to this thread in question.
Which might i add should have been deleted long ago. Now they not only move it but close it stopping me from the right of reply.
Not good moderation IMHO at all.
In my experiences with Eve i never got problems with him/her. He/She's a great Moderator. Well you could PM Eve about this instead of making a thread.
Agree. However as i stipulated.
I did not start a thread in someone else's name without there consent.
Especially the sensitivity of the thread in question.
IMHO it portrays me as sexist.
On a forum such as this and to do so openly and publicly without a PM as suggested from this staff member did annoy me.
So yes i thought a public assault on my integrity was worthy of another. Am i wrong?
(08-04-2010, 02:56 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Agree. However as i stipulated.
I did not start a thread in someone else's name without there consent.
Especially the sensitivity of the thread in question.
IMHO it portrays me as sexist.
On a forum such as this and to do so openly and publicly without a PM as suggested from this staff member did annoy me.
So yes i thought a public assault on my integrity was worthy of another. Am i wrong?

I think it was wrong of him/her to do that. You should PM Omni about the matter.
(08-04-2010, 02:59 AM)Ameise Wrote: [ -> ]I think it was wrong of him/her to do that. You should PM Omni about the matter.

Agree.
Good advice and again i want to give you rep but am out of my amount for the day. Tomorrow i will remember too.
Oh wait... Thats right i reported the tread directly to him hrs ago. Before i realised it was turned into MY THREAD!!
How silly of me to forget.
Yup i reported the thread as a thread that was problematic and to squash it. Or delete it. Smile The irony.
Threads merged and reopened. Please keep your posts on topic, or create a new thread.
Closed.