Support Forums

Full Version: sig for a battle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: battlesig.jpg]

its small cuz of the sig size limits
this was the biggest i could make it D:

still pretty noobish wen it comes to workin with stocks
CnC?
Not sure about the objects in the top left. They look quite strange, like they don't belong.

6/10

~ Sam
I agree with sam, I feel like that stock has a lot of potential. Do you mind showing me where you got that?
this is the original stock
[Image: 333record.png]
(08-03-2010, 04:12 PM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]this is the original stock

Thankyou!
The c4ds are becoming your focal here, I'd suggest centering the girl a little more, and removing a few of them. Sig would benefit from some lighting and a different color, I'm not wild about the shade of green.
Keep it up!
I also feel like the c4ds are too dark, it seems like they're crazy vine things about to eat her or something :x
(08-03-2010, 04:52 PM)Rhythm Wrote: [ -> ]The c4ds are becoming your focal here, I'd suggest centering the girl a little more, and removing a few of them. Sig would benefit from some lighting and a different color, I'm not wild about the shade of green.
Keep it up!

the reson the c4ds r so prominant are bcuz i needed to cover up the guy
so there wasnt 2 focals
and since its a stock i also cant center the girl

right now im working on gmaps and lighting
ill post an update soon
I love the DJ theme. People are making too many anime graphics.
(08-03-2010, 05:32 PM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]the reson the c4ds r so prominant are bcuz i needed to cover up the guy
so there wasnt 2 focals
and since its a stock i also cant center the girl

right now im working on gmaps and lighting
ill post an update soon

Ah I see.
Not a very good stock to work with Tongue.
I would've suggested blurring out the guy and the windows, and sharpening the woman and the turntable. I'm not sure if it would work well on this stock, but it's an alternative than can look pretty good.
Pages: 1 2 3