Support Forums

Full Version: Need All Rappers/Rhymers/Poets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello I am gonna request all Rappers/ Rhymers/ and poets. I wanna make a rap about my dog below in the pitchure the pug . So its my first rap I was gonna do it to this song (Rihanna ft. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie)

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HW3jAqvpKY

So heres what im gonna request, I wanted to see if you guys could give me some little raps I will probably make it as soon as i get an idea of how to rap it :p but then I will record and post on Sf on this thread. The mood is kinda gonna be how me and her going through the struggles but it really doesn't have to be personally about a pug it can be related but not really about it as long as you kinda see it going towards that way.

Even if its not close to the topic feel free to post a little rap.

Please do not post If you would not like me to rap it because most likely i will use or use it some sort of way.

So everyone feel free to post cant wait to hear them!

Here some info about her

The name is Roni

She really likes any type of food her favorite is cheese, Liked to be pet, she liked to chase people, attack squirrels, liked the shade and liked air conditioning.

The dislikes are she barked at people attacked any animal especially squirrels. Hated getting picked up never liked the vets or car rides. didn't like new things,

She was overweight , very aggressive if she heard a knock on the door she would run around the house barking. She was definitely spoiled. She really liked to beg for food she enjoyed me being around her. She would always sneeze on me Tongue. She would snore she is a lazy dog most the time unless someone was in her territory that she didn't like. Liked to bark at the tv. Would bark at people if you stoped petting her. She liked to protect my turtle scrape her paws against the ground when going to the vet.

She would usually like to be in everyones business, she snored a lot, she had a pushed in nose, you would definitely need her trust to be able to come in the house, she liked to chase bees, Loved to steal candy of the tables, she was really brave for her size she would chase away labs, she liked to waddle around, she pretended she owned the place, i always wanted to see her tux cause she always seemed to get down to business. She always did a smile or a grin when she saw me. Hmm any more info you may need im trying my best Tongue She liked to watch me hack watched me play xbox. When she had her surgery she enjoyed the drugs they gave her she was definitely happy

PS: this thread was on hf but no one could help me so if someone could help me on Sf it would be awesome Yeye
"This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."
(08-03-2010, 03:32 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]"This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

o snap sorry i will re update link! Omg
Whole verse. I'll record it for you to show how it sounds:
Quote:lately ive ben
bin laden hiding like him
nothing more than a sinner
she don't know how to sin
keep freakin around and ima crash her benz
fat ass is sick and tired of these no hazbeenz
smirk grins these girls like identical twins
identical to the extint of sounding the same
it all sounds lame
nothing more than me getting my two minutes of fame
id be ashamed if it was me freakin that game
but its not so ima keep freakin, keep truckin
and keep lucking out in my sex,
everything fits together while I spit on the pussy
but when I spit crap I trash it and bash it to the extent of crashing
and im not into the flashing of pretty colors in videos so ill keep crap
SIMPLE
Ill smash these whack asses like a freakin pimple
I aint gotta make my crap cool

Just a little verse I wrote up for you. I hope you don't take full credit for it.
(08-06-2010, 08:25 AM)Tate Wrote: [ -> ]Whole verse. I'll record it for you to show how it sounds:

Just a little verse I wrote up for you. I hope you don't take full credit for it.

wow this seems really good, i have no clue how i would rap this though, that would be great if you could record it and yes ill give u credit if i try! thanks a lot man
(08-06-2010, 10:27 AM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: [ -> ]wow this seems really good, i have no clue how i would rap this though, that would be great if you could record it and yes ill give u credit if i try! thanks a lot man

Yeah I'll record it

Here's the recorded:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXV3AGik0mc[/yt]

I'm not that good at rapping. It sounds better in my head than it does recorded. I don't really like the beat too much either. I'll get out a song that I think sounds good later.
(08-06-2010, 10:33 AM)Tate Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I'll record it

Here's the recorded:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXV3AGik0mc[/yt]

I'm not that good at rapping. It sounds better in my head than it does recorded. I don't really like the beat too much either. I'll get out a song that I think sounds good later.

Hmm sounds pretty good ill show u mine! maybe if i sound good we can create sik songs Thumbsup Thanks man u helped a lot
(08-06-2010, 11:14 AM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm sounds pretty good ill show u mine! maybe if i sound good we can create sik songs Thumbsup Thanks man u helped a lot

Sure thing bud. I'm currently recording a song that I actually worked on for more than 5 minutes, unlike this one xD
(08-06-2010, 11:20 AM)Tate Wrote: [ -> ]Sure thing bud. I'm currently recording a song that I actually worked on for more than 5 minutes, unlike this one xD

haha nice what song is it gonna be the beat
"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."
Pages: 1 2