Support Forums

Full Version: Halo3 vs MW2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Okay so I see a lot of kids liking Mw2 I don't know how Omg . I think halo3 beats it by far lapping it in a race so I wanna do a poll to see what u guys think is better.Superman

Feel free to leave comments on your opinions why one is better then the other.

GO HALO
I prefer Halo 3, simply because of the skill factor. Look at MW2, it's all down to who sees who first due to all/most the guns being two to three shot kills. With Halo, you can get shot from behind, turn around & still out BR the guy. But hey, that's just my opinion!
(08-03-2010, 01:21 PM)General Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer Halo 3, simply because of the skill factor. Look at MW2, it's all down to who sees who first due to all/most the guns being two to three shot kills. With Halo, you can get shot from behind, turn around & still out BR the guy. But hey, that's just my opinion!

Cant agree with you more whoaa halo fans (:
I would say Mw2 as i didn't had the chance to play Halo 3, and as i sold my Xbox360 i don't want to try Halo out, i tried the other parts of Halo on my Xbox360 and i enjoyed it, Halo is really an unique and a fantasy game.
(08-03-2010, 01:22 PM)simba1337 Wrote: [ -> ]I would say Mw2 as i didn't had the chance to play Halo 3, and as i sold my Xbox360 i don't want to try Halo out, i tried the other parts of Halo on my Xbox360 and i enjoyed it, Halo is really an unique and a fantasy game.

You gotta try halo man ur missing out!
I like playing a game that requires skills.

Halo 3.
What Halo? Halo 3? is it online & is it free? Might try it out, and what's so special on Halo 3 anyway?
(08-03-2010, 01:25 PM)simba1337 Wrote: [ -> ]What Halo? Halo 3? is it online & is it free? Might try it out, and what's so special on Halo 3 anyway?

Everything. It's so damn unique in almost every way, the gameplay, maps, forge & everything else you could think of. It is online, but it's a game, so it's not free - you go out and buy it like every other game. It's also on available on Xbox 360 so if you have a PS3, you're missing out hombre!
(08-03-2010, 01:25 PM)simba1337 Wrote: [ -> ]What Halo? Halo 3? is it online & is it free? Might try it out, and what's so special on Halo 3 anyway?

Well its like so fair like it actually takes skill, plus the ranking system makes it so much funner. u will wanna shoot it up like halo Pirate Pirate Pirate Pirate Pirate

Cybr yea it does take skill!
(08-03-2010, 01:27 PM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: [ -> ]Well its like so fair like it actually takes skill, plus the ranking system makes it so much funner. u will wanna shoot it up like halo Pirate Pirate Pirate Pirate Pirate

Cybr yea it does take skill!

I got skills from other shooting based games, might try it out...

@General : I never buy games lmao, never bought one in my whole life, my brother does bought 2-3 games in the whole life, i don't spent my money on games... I got a life and need to pay for other stuff i want Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16