Support Forums

Full Version: hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey, I am xytolic i am known on hf as R4GE_Xy-Cliche. I am learning c++, working on building my own forum, and play bass Smile. i am 14, i will be an butthead if you piss me off. if you dont piss me off we can get along.
Welcome to Support Forums, We hope you enjoy your stay here and be sure to stay active!
P.S. I am also 14 Tongue
cool, and i plan on it. you gotta love the censor though lol
Well the censor is here because swearing just makes you appear stupid, people who excessively swear are just limited by the English language because they can't express them selves through speech any other way.

Welcome to SF xytolic Big Grin Have fun here.
Welcome to SF buddy, glad to have you here but i think i seen you today for the first time on HF. I'm also 14, hehe.
(08-03-2010, 12:18 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Well the censor is here because swearing just makes you appear stupid, people who excessively swear are just limited by the English language because they can't express them selves through speech any other way.

Welcome to SF xytolic Big Grin Have fun here.

never heard that one. kinda like it lol. I don't swear to much but i do at times. but i don't know anyone that doesn't.
~ Anyway, welcome to the forum. Be sure to get involved in our discussions.