Support Forums

Full Version: www.runescapeforums.org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

What is runescapeforums?
Runescapeforums is a new forum for discussion about Jagex's game runescape.
We also have a great marketplace that i see will become one of the biggest parts of the site.

News/Info
We just upgraded to a VPS plan instead of shared hosting and the site seems to be running a lot smoother Smile

Reasons you should join
We have a great community already, and only 1 month in!
If you love runescape, you will love www.runescapeforums.org!
noice copyright issues.
I registered, only because it looks like a decent forum, and that I've been playing Runescape for the past 5 years Tongue
I like it, But i think you should change the banner a bit, Like make a banner of pking and stuff for your server/website and maybe add a IRC or xat or some other form of chat.
(08-03-2010, 10:33 AM)Calâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]noice copyright issues.

Care to explain?
(08-03-2010, 10:40 PM)tsgh mike Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, But i think you should change the banner a bit, Like make a banner of pking and stuff for your server/website and maybe add a IRC or xat or some other form of chat.
We have an IRC just no one uses it ^^

The whole theme has changed now too.
I think you should move the 'Introductions' to the 'General Discussion'.
You could add:
Server Tutorials
Server Development
Server Downloads
Client Development
Just some ideas.
Domain name is rich, could do you god.
GamesMania is such a good-looking theme. Well done on upgrading from .info to .org, and having Saged as a mod.
(08-06-2010, 04:34 AM)Ameise Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should move the 'Introductions' to the 'General Discussion'.
You could add:
Server Tutorials
Server Development
Server Downloads
Client Development
Just some ideas.

Thanks, but i think that too many subforums for the size we are at the moment Smile

(08-06-2010, 04:35 AM)Yin Wrote: [ -> ]Domain name is rich, could do you god.

Yeh its a shame we couldn't get .com
(08-06-2010, 05:13 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]GamesMania is such a good-looking theme. Well done on upgrading from .info to .org, and having Saged as a mod.

Yeh its a pretty nice theme after you edit it a little ^^
.info was just temp while i didnt have the money for .org ^^
and yeh saged is a great mod Big Grin