Support Forums

Full Version: Was bored and decided to visit HF....very disappointed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I visited HF....I hate that place, it's filled with so many stupid people and little kids. I tried to sell my ticketmaster giftcard there because no one responded here, and apparently I can't sell gift cards there? Not only that but someone told me $40 is way too high for a legit $50 card. Idiots.

Sorry, I had to vent Tongue
Did you even give it a chance?
Maybe stick around, At first i didn't like it, But i have been on there for a few week's and i love the place now, Maybe give it a chance.
well on a hacking forum no one expects to pay high prices since most of the stuff on there is exploited somehow for cheap.
Oh, I forgot to add that I had been a member there for a long while before coming here, I have like 700 posts there...I didn't like it much then and haven't been there in a long time except for today and my opinion has only worsened.
Rules are rules.
(08-02-2010, 04:59 PM)Sarah- Wrote: [ -> ]Did you even give it a chance?
Maybe stick around, At first i didn't like it, But i have been on there for a few week's and i love the place now, Maybe give it a chance.
Are you kidding me? HF is full of imbeciles ! Well, for the most part. I can't stand being there anymore. I know exactly how you feel Nemmy. It freakin stinks.

/OFFTOPIC
May I suggest something in my sig?
sorry to offend you guys , but hackforum is the only forum i joined (coz i dont like forum thing) ..
and i learn so many things there , which i dont think anybody would be agree to tell me for free ,
specially the Monetizing and the lounge section ?

Nemmyy , you don't need to be disappoint for your tick master gift card , you can try craiglist or gumtree
At least you're not banned. Tongue
HF is a good place but full of immature members, so i prefer SF for relaxing.

@Cybr: ur banned/limited right? i seen you around these past days.
(08-03-2010, 01:20 PM)simba1337 Wrote: [ -> ]HF is a good place but full of immature members, so i prefer SF for relaxing.

@Cybr: ur banned/limited right? i seen you around these past days.

I've been banned for about 2 weeks.
Pages: 1 2