Support Forums

Full Version: The Mentalist!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Isn't it like the best show ever? It's so good, can't wait for the next season!

Does anybody on here watch it? I know ally mac and blue_social do! Smile
I've seen commercials about it, I wanted to watch it, but never got around to. What's it about?
(08-02-2010, 10:23 AM)Clay Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen commercials about it, I wanted to watch it, but never got around to. What's it about?

It's about a guy named patrick jane that can read minds, not unrealistically, he's trying to catch a serial killer that killed his family, so he's now working with the CBI (FBI rip off Tongue)

it's awesome, you should give it a try! Smile
(08-02-2010, 10:26 AM)Mentalist Wrote: [ -> ]It's about a guy named patrick jane that can read minds, not unrealistically, he's trying to catch a serial killer that killed his family, so he's now working with the CBI (FBI rip off Tongue)

it's awesome, you should give it a try! Smile

Agreed I watched the first season and just caught the pilot episode of the 2nd season. I wonder if he'll ever catch Red John?.
I only watch it sometimes if my mom is watching it. It actually is really good but I don't watch much tv
I don't really watch a lot either, i watched mentalist, dexter and some other shows..

I use to be a tv addict Tongue
Has anyone heard of the show Monk?
I watched EVERY single episode ever made of that show;
favorite show of all time imo...
But recently they decided to shut it off :l
Now I'm trying to find a new show Smile
(Damn strait I watch that crap!)

This show got me in sooo much trouble at school its not funny!
(Okay a little bit Tongue )

LOVE the Mentalist. Fav show not gunna lie.