Support Forums

Full Version: Bank Problems!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm having some bank problems, i have a bank card but it's for kids -.-

So i can't put any money on paypal, nothing.

I can take out money, but i want paypal money Mad

I wanna buy debit cards, but here, you need to be over 18 to get one Omg

I guess the best way is to ask my dad to lend me his credit card Pinch

Is there any other way, i can't even transfer to another bank account...

and i asked the banker for a debit card, he said, he's not sure if it'll work with paypal Ohmy
Unfortunately I believe the only way to overcome this is to get you account changed or to simply wait until you are 18 when you have full access to your account. Sucks for me too because I can't take money out either.

Good Luck! Thumbsup
(08-02-2010, 08:04 AM)Blue_Social Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately I believe the only way to overcome this is to get you account changed or to simply wait until you are 18 when you have full access to your account. Sucks for me too because I can't take money out either.

Good Luck! Thumbsup

I can take out 50 euros per week, not that much either, what if there's an emergency?
Have fun with 50 Euros if there is an emergency. I can't take out any money at all. Unfortunately my parents aren't as stupid as I wish they were. -.-
Yeah this really sucks I bet :l
I have a bank account and my own ATM/debit card and I'm aloud to deposit money and take it out (All of it if I want)
(08-02-2010, 11:16 AM)Travy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah this really sucks I bet :l
I have a bank account and my own ATM/debit card and I'm aloud to deposit money and take it out (All of it if I want)

WOW! really??? I might ask them if they provide debit cards!!! Smile

at least, I hope they do, maybe there's a special bank thing? Tongue
At Wells Fargo, you can have a Teen bank account. It includes a debit card (have to load) and checks. Compatible with Paypal.

Ask your parents for that.
I have a debit card, and it works fine with PayPal. :o
(08-02-2010, 11:22 AM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]At Wells Fargo, you can have a Teen bank account. It includes a debit card (have to load) and checks. Compatible with Paypal.

Ask your parents for that.

Yeah, this is what I have.
(08-02-2010, 11:53 AM)Clay Wrote: [ -> ]I have a debit card, and it works fine with PayPal. :o

what kinda card is it?
name?
Pages: 1 2 3