Support Forums

Full Version: cPanel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am using the host ismywebsite and I have to use the cPanel and I don't understand how to use it. Can anyone help that would be great.
Well yes I can help you. What's your actual problem?
Yep ask away. I also can help.
if u need help over tv, i'm happy to help!

shoot me up a pm Smile
i got a cPanel too, and i am on it almost everyday so if you need help just hit me up by PM'ing me.
The problem is...I know nothing about cPanel 100% nothing.
Could you tell me here what you want to do, as i'm not sure you have a cpanel like this? --->
[Image: hosting-zoom-cpanel.gif] ? i got something like this but it's advanced and i got unlimited banwidth + space. So you need help with this?
It all depends what you're trying to do. If you're editing a page on your website, try File Manager.
(08-02-2010, 01:37 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]It all depends what you're trying to do. If you're editing a page on your website, try File Manager.

Well, it really depends on what he's trying to do. And i need to know what cPanel has he got as there's not only 1 kind of cPanel, but they're simillar. Myself i'm trying out themes and this stuff.
(08-02-2010, 01:37 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]It all depends what you're trying to do. If you're editing a page on your website, try File Manager.

(08-02-2010, 01:39 PM)simba1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it really depends on what he's trying to do.

Like I said.. ;)
Pages: 1 2