Support Forums

Full Version: myBB Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have not long started the sit and I have just finished the theme and was wondering what people think.

Link: http://www.mybbthemes.co.uk/

Thank you.
I really like the theme, clean and simple. Easy to read and to navigate. Good job.
(08-01-2010, 05:43 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the theme, clean and simple. Easy to read and to navigate. Good job.

Thank you.
Me personally i dont like it. Everything is too big and boxy. Like its for the blind or something.
No offence intended though. Just what caught my attention first.
(08-01-2010, 06:03 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Me personally i dont like it. Everything is too big and boxy. Like its for the blind or something.
No offence intended though. Just what caught my attention first.

Now you mention it it does look a little over sized ill have to tone it down a bit.
On the forum, there's a staff category and an everyone category. you should clarify which is for who in the category title, not the forumdescription
(08-01-2010, 06:19 PM)Sexy Wrote: [ -> ]On the forum, there's a staff category and an everyone category. you should clarify which is for who in the category title, not the forumdescription

Sorry about the late reply, Ill have to make it obvious.

Done some updates to the theme.