Support Forums

Full Version: CONSOLE WARS: PS3 vs Xbox 360 vs WII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[Image: gameplay-hardware.jpg]

I personally own a wii, fat ps3 and banned xbox

I think the ps3 is the best for online because there aren't as many annoying kids on chat. For quality, i also like the ps3, well the ps3 is alot more expensive, so yeah.
I hate PS3.
It's just one of those things.
I don't enjoy the using the controllers.
The online annoys me, as it is slow.

I found that the argument with Sony against Microsoft.
Was the look and the hardware issues, but they've fixed that and the xbox looks better than ever.
I'm a Xbox 360 fan through and through. But I do understand the choice with the PS3 as it is a great console, but it isn't for me.

(Copied my post and reported it, this thread seems better to post in)
I think the PS3 has the potential to be better but the Xbox is the best so far with the online and exclusive content etc. but the PS3 could be better as it is more powerful and has Blu Ray etc.
IMO, I'm going to choose the Xbox 360.
It is very good way to share our thought about Console wars. According to me i think that Play Station 3 is the best from all of them. I had use all console for playing game but i like this one most.
I've had the PS3 and X360, PS3 is better, gg
xbox all the way!
There are soo many of the exact same thread here. Tongue
Anyway PS3 Big Grin
(08-20-2010, 03:59 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]There are soo many of the exact same thread here. Tongue
Anyway PS3 Big Grin
haha i thought i saw some of these somewhere else Tongue
I loved all three systems. Unfortunately, all my Xbox 360 games were stolen then my brother sold the system. My Nintendo Wii was stolen. I'm NOT letting my PS3 get stolen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11