Support Forums

Full Version: Share Your Online Multiplayer Experience(s)!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, basically just share your best online experience. It can be Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Nintedo, whatever! Just make it decent and interesting for us! I'll start:

Basically I have a friend called Jake who's mother's a little bit gone in the head, and me and my friend were in a part with Jake. Just as we were playing together in the MoH beta, someone called "Crazy Dominick" joined, and everything went completely silent for about 5 seconds. Simultaniously, me and Josh (my other friend) burst out laughing and Jake knew exactly what about. I don't know why, but that sticks in my head as one of my funniest/best Xbox Live experiences.

Couple rules: please don't flame anyone elses experiences, even if it's completely unbelievable and blatently a lie. This is not a place for flaming. Get posting! Smile
When a little boy called me a modder for kicking his ass in Halo 3.

I'll post a yt link in a little.
Some chick wanted to marry me online.
(07-31-2010, 10:44 AM)iDuL Wrote: [ -> ]When a little boy called me a modder for kicking his ass in Halo 3.

I'll post a yt link in a little.

I await the link eagerly dude, that sounds hilarious to be fair. Something similar happened to me on CoD4, but I won't get into that now.

@Cybr: dude, are you for real?
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzik0MAZZWc[/yt]

Get sHMaCkeD!!
(07-31-2010, 10:49 AM)iDuL Wrote: [ -> ][yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzik0MAZZWc[/yt]

Get sHMaCkeD!!

Hahaha, that's priceless. Cybr, was the girl serious or was it just a joke in general? That sort of stuff happens seriously on Runescape, I know that much - but an Xbox one? Never heard of that.
I was top 25 multiple times in the gb ladders for cod4 on 360, slappin bad kids all day... best mp5 shot out of anyone I ever played to be honest. we barely lost to team fear and it was cuz I had a bad game.
I scared this little kid becaus he thought i was gonna hack him cause i sent him a message lol
(07-31-2010, 01:02 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I was top 25 multiple times in the gb ladders for cod4 on 360, slappin bad kids all day... best mp5 shot out of anyone I ever played to be honest. we barely lost to team fear and it was cuz I had a bad game.

Woah... I've only ever managed the 100's. Barely. To even play team fear would be amazing to me, lol.
Me and 3 of my friends were playing CSS glass_war, it was 2 v 2 and my favourite weapon is Scout so i used it, i pretty much half quickscoped through the whole map and got double headshot, that's like 1 in a billion shot for me,
I don't care if someone doesnt believe me, but that's the story.