Support Forums

Full Version: New Hotmail UGHH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, I don't know how many of you use Hotmail but they just changed the interface.

I logged in to find in completely changed, I don't much care for this I'm afraid. The welcome screen is horrible, it's not well structured and just looks like a mess with loads of words everywhere.

Your thoughts on this?

~ Sam ~
I don't like it either, the little space with the "Bing Seach" is so annoying. I tried customizing it, but to no avail. I hope they'll make it an option soon to switch back to the old one.
It sucks dude, I agree. I have this plugin for Google Chrome that tells me how many Hotmail emails I have but it doesn't really work anymore, it always says 100 Sad

But I still prefer Hotmail to anything else.
Yeh I've always used Hotmail. I wish they had a feedback poll for this update, I might email in.
Same, Yahoo never really appealed to me, so I've always used Hotmail. I suppose, just like everything else that's new, with a little time I'll get used to it, lol.
Is it just me or did they also change where the delete button is while viewing an email? I think they moved it to the right more unless I'm just crazy
(07-29-2010, 09:26 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or did they also change where the delete button is while viewing an email? I think they moved it to the right more unless I'm just crazy

Lol, they did, in fact, move it. It throws me off too while I'm trying to go through my inbox. Tongue
(07-29-2010, 10:01 AM)Clay Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, they did, in fact, move it. It throws me off too while I'm trying to go through my inbox. Tongue

Non Glad I'm not the only one
(07-29-2010, 09:14 AM)Clay Wrote: [ -> ]Same, Yahoo never really appealed to me, so I've always used Hotmail. I suppose, just like everything else that's new, with a little time I'll get used to it, lol.

Gmail??
I miss old Hotmail Sad .New hotmail really sucks!
Pages: 1 2