Support Forums

Full Version: Most famous people ever played with.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok guys just post the most famous people you have ever played with , there is no need to lie here so be honest.

Played with : Souljaboy ( Gears of War )
Jackblack ( Forza Motorsport )
Chucky - Bungie Employee ( Halo 3 )
Well I went to school with Rory McIlroy and played some games at his house. (He's a famous golfer incase you don't know Big Grin)
I have also played all the famous people in the world, though 99.9% of the time it wont have really been who they say they are.
You can't really tell if your playing a famous person cause everyone steals famous people's names when playing.
(07-29-2010, 04:15 AM)Sleep Wrote: [ -> ]Played with : Souljaboy ( Gears of War )

Did you play with the artist Soulja Boy or some famous gamer calling himself Souljaboy?
When I was a champ on cod4 I played with pretty much all the famous people...We played Team Fear and Moho and barely lost, it was my fault cuz I had a bad game :'(
I wouldn't event know where to meet anyone famous like this online.
Once I played Evil Geniuses and few guys from eSuba in Cod4.
I've played with most pros and semi-pros on Halo 3, and a few YouTube stars, like KC Wave. Loll!
Well my mate, was in the top 5 Halo players in the UK if that counts Big Grin
Well, unless he's means what "celebrities" we've played with, if that's what he means, then I don't think I've played with any. Lol.
i played with many pros in MLG.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5