Support Forums

Full Version: AdminHelp.net - Where Admins Come for Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Link: http://adminhelp.net
Your Name On Board: Winford F.
Reasons To Join:
*Get help with your forum or website
*Promote your website or forum
*Learn more about building professional websites
*Become a better admin
*Join a fun and active community

[Image: logo.png]
Join us today! Smile
Just to put this in context, there are many webmaster/admin forums which have launched recently. So you not only have competition from the more established forums, but also from the forums of your peers.

MyBB Pro is a popular theme, and I can see it becoming overused very quickly. I suggest considering MiniMalist, 1point6 and inspire, which are of a similar colour scheme.

I like the font used for the logo, and it is great that you have posted some initial threads. Good luck with your project.
Thank you for the tips. I know there are many admin forums. Look at it this way, there is also a high number of Support/Help forums and look where this forums at now. ;)

It's all about how dedicated you are.
You need to edit the images a bit make it personal.
The only editing I can see is that you've changed the Logo.

Your going against lots of competition and this Forum no offense, doesn't seem equipped to deal with it. I just don't feel it has that much potential.

Though to improve you need to do some editing.
Sorry but I can't think of much to improve since their isn't much their to help you with.
Good Luck Really. Work hard and your Board might work, but you need to put lots of effort, money and time into it.