Support Forums

Full Version: Equality.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

Okay, so, I'm Equality. I'm 18, male and I live in the UK. -That's enough personaly information.

As pretty much everyone is; I'm addicted to computing. I'm not one of those kids who stay home all day and spend every waking moment on the internet. I do spend a fair bit of time on the xbox though. Mainly with friends getting drunk and having a good game of zombies. Anyones welcome to join if you have Xbox Live? Inbox me and I'll send you my tag.

Going back to the subject of computing, I currently study programming and graphics design at college, but I'm off for about.. 6-7 weeks so I have a lot of spare time to donate to this place.

I know rather a lot about computing; C++, Visual Basic, PHP and Java. I wouldn't say I know EVERYTHING about these languages, but I know my way around.

Well, I've bored you long enough. See you(Whoever read this) around.
Hello, Equality. Welcome to Support Forums, you'll find that many of your interests are supported here.

It would be great to have you help out with questions in the coding section, given your knowledge.