Support Forums

Full Version: Personal Image Avatars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since SF is really trying to be a friendly support site I'm going to ask members to add pictures of themselves for avatars. This imho will help personalize the site experience for members.

If you're worried about privacy then please don't worry it's not a requirement. It's a request.
I have already done this, but it's nice to see you encouraging it. I think it'd be a lot better than having pictures of suggestive content, pokémon, or whatever most users have Smile
Alright, but just because you asked nicely. Tongue
Can it be a picture of me concealed in a mask and 3 layers of clothing / a baby picture
(07-27-2010, 04:43 PM)Bronze Wrote: [ -> ]Can it be a picture of me concealed in a mask and 3 layers of clothing / a baby picture

That kind of defeats the point, doesn't it?
Not if it is still me in the picture o_o
A baby picture would be cool imho.
Ok

I'll look for a baby picture
A rather great idea, Omniscient! I'll upload a picture of myself as soon as possible.
(07-27-2010, 05:43 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]A baby picture would be cool imho.

Hah I got a good one lol.

EDIT: I added a picture of me in my vikings hat when I was like 5 or something lol
Pages: 1 2