Support Forums

Full Version: my nights adventure with a drunk cop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok so we where dropping off this chick at her house when her drunk neighbor (an off duty cop) starts bitching at us about rolling "simulated joints" infront of his kids. mind you that my friend was only rolling cigs. he continues to go on saying that if we did it again that he would bring us in to the police station.

my question is what the hell is a simulated joint and since when is it illegal to roll ur own cigs?

so 2morrow we are rolling a bunch of "simulated joints" throwing them into a bag and leaving them on his porch.
Hahaha, The cop was drunk, that's great.
Drunk cops have no powers under most state laws. File a complaint with his employer.
(07-26-2010, 12:08 PM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]Drunk cops have no powers under most state laws. File a complaint with his employer.

the part that got me was he had a problem with us rolling cigs infront of his kids but not him being drunk infront of them and using foul language...
(07-26-2010, 01:36 PM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]the part that got me was he had a problem with us rolling cigs infront of his kids but not him being drunk infront of them and using foul language...

When I said to file a complaint I was actually being serious not being a smart ass just so you know. You and a few friends making that statement will earn him some unpaid time off.
(07-26-2010, 01:56 PM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]When I said to file a complaint I was actually being serious not being a smart ass just so you know. You and a few friends making that statement will earn him some unpaid time off.

ok ill look into it
ty Yeye
Yeah, that would TOTALLY show him who's boss.
Nice just tell him you will teach him and his kid how to roll one free lol see what he says then..Roflmao
(07-23-2010, 09:53 PM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]ok so we where dropping off this chick at her house when her drunk neighbor (an off duty cop) starts bitching at us about rolling "simulated joints" infront of his kids. mind you that my friend was only rolling cigs. he continues to go on saying that if we did it again that he would bring us in to the police station.

my question is what the hell is a simulated joint and since when is it illegal to roll ur own cigs?

so 2morrow we are rolling a bunch of "simulated joints" throwing them into a bag and leaving them on his porch.
I bet he's going to be happy, if you really are going to do that, lol.
I'd feel like a dick if I got someone fired over that ..
(07-26-2010, 01:56 PM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]When I said to file a complaint I was actually being serious not being a smart ass just so you know. You and a few friends making that statement will earn him some unpaid time off.
Pages: 1 2