Support Forums

Full Version: [SUGGESTION] New Sub-Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there guys, I would like to share this new suggestion of mine. Please leave your views on the matter and please do not refrain from posting your opinions, thank you.

Sub-Forum Name: Serious Debates
Reasoning: The main reasoning behind this section is to encourage mature and serious debate, addressing the worlds issues. Support Forums is shaping into a very mature online community and I think that our current user base could very easily make this section active with serious and meaningful threads. It would offer members a a place to talk seriously. I hope meaningful and interesting topics would start. Obviously replies and threads would need some moderation to avoid immature replies and irrelevant and/or stupid posting but it wouldn't be that bad.

This concludes my suggestion, thank you for reading guys Big Grin
I don't Quite get it , What do you mean buy Attached to OSHIT?
Other than that it would be nice to have Serious Debate Sub-Forum.
Not sure I want a subforums here for politics yet. Has potential to be flame wars and not sure it goes with my ideals for this site to be friendly and about support of each other.