Support Forums

Full Version: Yet Another Posting Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. This is a contest that has just started over at the MyBB Runway Community, and we're looking for some participants. You have the chance to win some amazing prizes, such as money, domains and hosting. If you're interested in checking it out, please read this thread here. Also don't forget to register, as you can't enter without doing so. Tongue We hope to see you there.

We hate doing these contests as almost every new forum does these but I believe it's still a great way to spark some activity. We will be giving out some prizes including money, hosting, domains, free items from ShopMyBB, and Guru's Rank. You will be ranked by the total amount of points you have in the ending. You can collect points by posting threads, replies, and referring people.

Please note that any threads and replies that are about the weather or have poor content are not allowed and will be deleted. The threads and replies have to be quality content and can't be made out of desperation in order to win. To enforce this any posts in The Crap Box won't count.

You can keep track of your and other members points at our leader board. As you see next to your username it also shows your amount of points. You can few how many points for what you get here. This contest will end on August the 12th.

To prices are as follow:

First Place:
  • Pick 1 free item from ShopMyBB or 10 USD
  • 12 months free hosting on MyBB Runway VPS; 2GB Space 20GB bandwidth.
  • 1 free domain or 10 USD.
  • Free subscriber rank; benefits.

Second Place:
  • 8 months free hosting on MyBB Runway VPS; 1GB Space 10GB bandwidth.

Third Place:
  • 4 months free hosting on MyBB Runway VPS; 1GB Space 10GB bandwidth.

The following staff aren't participating in the contest:
  • Bob Jansen
  • Jordan Lovelle

Happy posting!
This sounds pretty sweet. I took a look at the forum and it's really clean and smooth. Who are you there Trilo?
I am Jordan Lovelle, my IRL name. Smile
Ah man this is sweet. I might join up if you're there, I don't really want the gifts but I'd love to help this new community out Big Grin
Thanks Sam, pleasure to have you on there. Smile
Thanks bro, a great information.
(07-21-2010, 08:45 AM)Alone Vampireā„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks bro, a great information.

Errr. Competition*. Spam.
Fail spammer. Wow.
damn, good info right here awesome conteest