Support Forums

Full Version: [CS:S] ZRiot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've had this CS:S ZRiot server for quite a while, but it's always been empty. If anyone here likes killing zombies, then my server is perfect for you! Big Grin

I'm working on making it more fun with different plugins and such, so, if you're playing it and you have an idea, post it here, and it might happen!

(Check signature for server)
I have never heard of CS ZRiot what is it exactly?
I will try this out, for sure! I love killing zombies Big Grin
(07-19-2010, 11:07 PM)Krazy Beast Wrote: [ -> ]I have never heard of CS ZRiot what is it exactly?

It's a Zombie mod for Counter-Strike Source. It's kind of like Zombie Horde, but you can customize the zombies more, and it's a lot more fun than getting raped every 10 seconds by a floating zombie. If you have Counter-Strike: Source for Steam, check it out. (click signature)
(07-20-2010, 04:59 AM)Hovertac Wrote: [ -> ]It's a Zombie mod for Counter-Strike Source. It's kind of like Zombie Horde, but you can customize the zombies more, and it's a lot more fun than getting raped every 10 seconds by a floating zombie. If you have Counter-Strike: Source for Steam, check it out. (click signature)
I have CSS on steam. Do you have a steam ?
Of course Tongue

I have my CS:S server for Steam!
is dedicated?

or did you buy it? I would play but it's in the us, really high ping

how many playas do u get?
It's 100-300 in ping, but no lag. I really enjoyed this server. Going to play it more times. For sure!
Cool! Big Grin

@RedOwn

I host it on a Linux server locally.

Not a lot. :\

That's why I made a post here and on HackForums.
I never liked ZRiot servers, was a big fan of surf though. Used to be pro at fruits, rebel and G-river.
Pages: 1 2