Support Forums

Full Version: Methods of getting over someone or something
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering if you have been in a situation thats left you lost, upset and depressed and had to move on. How do you move on or cheer up?

I was in a situation where the girl i grew to love didnt love me and we were very good friends for about a year. I told her i liked her but then she found out i really loved her. We had an argument that lasted the weekend and on the monday we made up and hugged it off. It was a really deep convosation and she told me alot and i tried to help her and be supportive. But later that day on msn she popped up on chat and basicly; she tried to get me to hate her and hurt me. (she addmited to this) just so i wouldnt fancy her, i didnt understand why she was doing it at the time. I just tried to figure out why, she left so many loose ends. In the end she just said 'i dont want to be friends anymore your pissing me off.' i was begging to her to not do this but she left and didnt even talk to me in school. (im 15 btw) Its been a month and i still think about her everyday, not intentionly it just comes. it doesnt make me upset anymore though, over time it just got better.

I felt so alone and depressed like no-one knew what it felt like and i was a angry for a couple of weeks and would only listen to those soft songs that you know will make you upset.

What ways or methods do people use to make it through bad times because i dont want it to happen again and if something like this did. god help me. What do you make everything happy again
The best method is do something that fully occupies you so that there is no room for digression.
I just completely ignore the problem and it goes away. After I got over this one girl I felt great Smile ill edit this into a longer story later when I am off my phone