Support Forums

Full Version: iPhone OS 4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just updated my 3GS to 4.0 and im loving it. Multi-tasking is awesome, and the whole folders thing is sweet. Does anyone else have it? If so, what do you think about it?
I have 3G, i still don't get how to do multi-tasking and what sucks is that 3G can't change home screen wallpaper, gonna jailbreak it

i like it so far, making my iphone slower though
Yea my friend had this and it is truly amazing.
I have 4.0 on my iPod and love it.
Does anyone else use the folders feature a lot? All I have on my iPhone is folders, no loose apps laying around. Makes everything look so much cleaner, and it's a ton more organized. Perfect for people who hate to scroll through pages and pages of applications to get to what they want to view.
I don't like how the folders look. I just use the plain icons and pages. I like the multitasking ;] but it's kind of annoying since it keeps everything in the multitask and then you have to close them manually. Over iOS4 = win, it's a lot faster IMO.
(08-09-2010, 08:13 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like how the folders look. I just use the plain icons and pages. I like the multitasking ;] but it's kind of annoying since it keeps everything in the multitask and then you have to close them manually. Over iOS4 = win, it's a lot faster IMO.

I have the 3G, so multitasking is not supported on my phone. I find it a total joke because when it was previously jailbroken, multitasking worked perfectly fine... But hey, I guess that's just Apples wat to try and get you to buy the 3GS or iPhone 4...
I have the iPod Touch 3g and it works completely fine. Maybe try getting backgrounder and proswitcher if your ios4 multitask doesn't work ;]
(08-09-2010, 08:21 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]I have the iPod Touch 3g and it works completely fine. Maybe try getting backgrounder and proswitcher if your ios4 multitask doesn't work ;]

The problem is that my phone currently isn't jailbroken. I may do it again eventually, but I need it working perfectly for work, etc.
Does the iPod touch count ?