Support Forums

Full Version: Style My Apple - Accessories for Apple iPad, iPod and iPhone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Style My Apple - Accessories for Apple iPad, iPod and iPhone

Style My Apple is a UK Based Online Store offering a great selection of Accessories for your Apple Products. We offer Accessories for Apple iPhones, iPods and iPads.

Our aim is to exceed your expectations and provide you a great customer experience and top quality Apple Accessories at low prices. We are committed to providing fresh and inspiring Accessories for your Apple Products.

All transactions are processed via PayPal’s Secure Servers allowing you to pay using your PayPal Account or Credit/Debit Card in confidence.

Theme:
The theme is a modified version of the OpenCart default theme.

Modifications:
- Facebook Like Button on Product Pages.
- Slide Show on Front Page.
- Randomised Latest Products.
- Extra Sidebar Boxes.
- Social Network Icons Added.
- Postcode Required when Registering.
- A few Changes to the Language Files.
- Removed Language and Currency Dropdown Boxes.
- Category Menu Expanded.

Link:
Style My Apple - http://www.stylemyapple.co.uk

Please let me know your thoughts on the site, we love to hear feedback. Also if you spot any problems or errors please post them below.
do they ship those product in US? lol since the website is in UK, it's probably more than 10 Dollors to ship to US
(07-22-2010, 12:04 PM)Web Wrote: [ -> ]do they ship those product in US? lol since the website is in UK, it's probably more than 10 Dollors to ship to US

Sadly UK only at this time.
Aw, only UK. This site looks awesome, I just can't wait until it's shipping to the US.
The theme is basic but appears functional. Elements which could afford style - like the logo, colours and fonts - focus more on practicality. Navigation can be made simpler: I think there is too much text spread over the side bar and main body.
Damn it sucks it only goes to UK