Support Forums

Full Version: Firefox Query
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Has anybody ever come across an issue whereby you had a Firefox window open and, once finished browsing, you close it down (using the X at top right of screen), and after a while click on Firefox to start browsing again, and it says it's already running, so you can't open it.

This has happened to me a few times now, not frequently, but fairly regularly, perhaps once every 3 or 4 weeks. I simply end the process using Task Manager and am able to open Firefox again.

I'm certain it's not malware related as my McAfee scan is clean, and I regularly run Kaspersky online scanner, which is clean too.

Sound familiar to anybody?

Thanks,
Trevor.
Many a times this problem occurs to me also and You are right that only thing to stop it from task manager. I am also using kaspersky anti virus software. Some times it is really irritating me but I used to go in task manager and close it off. I had even try to refresh and it also works sometime.