Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Employee history tracking
whats up everyone, I am IT support at a small company and my boss wants me to find an app that will allow me to track the sites that some of our employees are going to. I have found all kinds of tracking software for IE but nothing for firefox. And since we sorta made firefox a standard here at work we cant really switch back now. but pretty much I just want something that I can install on the target employee's computer that will essentially cache the cookies or site history into another folder. if there was something out there that would tell me how much time was spent on the internet and so on that would be great but really im just looking for something that will show me the sites visited.

if anyone has any kind of help on this it would be awesome I have been looking for quite some time now.
Well, there's TimeTracker extension, that tracks how much time is spent on the internet. I don't know of a History tracking extension, but why not just use the History? Do they clear it or something?
~ FFW

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a way to hide the left pane in the History Library? Advice Pro 4 1,447 09-30-2011, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Grin
  Wikipedia History 0.11 for Firefox Forum Bot 0 356 01-31-2007, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Forum Bot