Poll: Should there be a rule against asking/trade for rep?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
83.33%
15 83.33%
No
16.67%
3 16.67%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Rule against asking for rep.
Hello.

It really irks me to see people say "I'll make sigs for +rep" or "I'll do this for +rep". Do you think a rule should be created against this?
I agree.

Anyway, it's inevitable that a rule like this will be implemented eventually, at least it should be. There are just so many noobs on the internet that are only interested in a number.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I will convince Omni to do that for +REP..... hahahahha
j/k

Yeah that should be stoped before even starts, I don't see where the point of reputation is when people say that....
I'm with you on this one
Omni will address it I'm sure. Right now he's probably got bigger fish to fry.
[Image: arch2.png]
Yes.. it's really annoying and pathetic.
I agree. Members should not have to ask for rep, if they deserve it they'll get it.
[Image: Scarface.jpg]
Honestly in the long run I see REP getting disabled. I mean you should help people because you want to help them.
(10-09-2009, 08:17 PM)Alex Wrote: Honestly in the long run I see REP getting disabled. I mean you should help people because you want to help them.

Exactly, If you don't won't to help cause you don't get REP then you shouldn't bother posting on here....
I think they should be allowed to ask for rep... AFTER they have done the task.

Also it shouldn't be "okay so gimme +rep"
it should be:
"Positive rep is always appreciated guys"

Otherwise, people forget to do it, and sometimes I believe some people miss out on being rewarded for their hard work. Even though it IS just a number, it helps the community decide the character of the person, like "judgin a book by its cover" but more accurate
(10-09-2009, 08:23 PM)Extasey Wrote: I think they should be allowed to ask for rep... AFTER they have done the task.

Also it shouldn't be "okay so gimme +rep"
it should be:
"Positive rep is always appreciated guys"

Otherwise, people forget to do it, and sometimes I believe some people miss out on being rewarded for their hard work. Even though it IS just a number, it helps the community decide the character of the person, like "judgin a book by its cover" but more accurate

Yes and No, If you look at REP of some users on here you'll see stupid comments and you'll notice that given rep was just because one likes the another user, wich also sucks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neutral rep giving error? D3xus 7 1,412 10-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  we are allowed to ask for rep? +devilpsn 15 2,929 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Rule Questions #Nix 5 1,689 08-24-2011, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Add "don't ask for rep" in the rules. Elektrisk 13 5,181 08-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Why is there a star next to the negative rep number? Annuit Coeptis 1 800 08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jamieee