Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate my music.
Check out my latest productions and let me know what you think.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV3MniybFRo[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4c-yaDoD6M[/youtube]
[Image: Scarface.jpg]
Didn't listen till the end. But their both pretty repetitive. Still way better than what I could do. And out of the two, I like the second one more.
[Image: mint.png]
Not the best, not the worst. I'd prefer something with vocals.

(10-10-2009, 03:42 AM)Agent Wrote: Not the best, not the worst. I'd prefer something with vocals.

What he said. Thumbsup
Thanks for the feedback guys. Smile
I didn't listen to til the end, YT is loading slow, I heard til about half. Both seem to be repetitive, maybe add an additional 1-2 layers of tracks and mix and match them to add variety, and compress the beat to 3.5 to 4mins so that the transitions are more frequent. I'd also like to suggest adding some synthed voices or voice samples or an accompaniment that's non-standard (like wind blowing, rattlesnake sounds, mores code, etc.). Overall, it has good potential, they carry a solid beat, but it doesn't get very interesting.

Did you mix them all yourself?
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
Great feedback man. Well all the samples were produced from scratch, I did not use any loops.

The second one was produced with my friend, I did all of the technical work on it.
(10-10-2009, 09:01 AM)5C4RF4C3 Wrote: Great feedback man. Well all the samples were produced from scratch, I did not use any loops.

The second one was produced with my friend, I did all of the technical work on it.

Cool. I use a little drum machine program or we go out recording sounds on the street or clips from the net or anime and mix and match and loop to form a baseline beat and layer-on some more tracks so that it has a basic pattern kinda like this:

4 to 8 bar/beat intro
4 bar/beat chorus
4 to 8 bar/beat refrain
4 bar/beat chorus
8 bar/beat bridge
8 bar/beat refrain
8 bar/beat chorus
2 to 4 bar/beat outro

Or something similar (I mostly remix it before we add our vocals). depending on the beat speed, that pattern would sum up to about 3-4mins (80-90bpm) or 6-7min (60-80bpm) or 2-3mins (100-110bpm).

I might also share my own tracks here soon after we're done with recording the last few vocals.

Update us on your progress? Blackhat
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...