Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woofie's sick
He pulled the front you and your mom held the back
At first, then me and Dr Small held the back because we're more of the same height, and it was easier. ;)
~ FFW
Where do you live if it hardly rains there? :/
Sometimes it rains a lot, like last year. This year we just simply hadn't gotten a lot of rain, so the ground hardens easily. Tongue
~ FFW
We really need a lot of rain.
Yeah we do. The tomatoes are getting all dried up. Sad

It sure did flood the other day though, when it came up real quick. We looked out the window and laughed, "Look, it's raining on this side of the house, but not the other!" It was true too. Tongue
~ FFW
Man, sorry to hear about Woofie, FFW. He was a very nice looking dog and I'm sure you feel pretty lonesome for him -- sometimes.

Are you ever going to get another one?
:| I followed this thread in the last few minutes....My heart sank when i got to FW's post about Woofie's passing on. It's really sad and i just didn't know how to express it to Firefox Wiz and Dr.Small - I never met Woofie, but I've known FW's Avatar was part of her family and was displayed in a most favorable way. (He's so damn good looking too.) I'm sure that you made him very happy and fulfilled while he was with you and the best part (if there is one in this) is that he didn't die alone. May we all be so fortunate.

:( hugs of support to you both (and you mom). I know you won't soon forget him...neither will God.
The most recent full sized picture of Woof I could find:
[attachment=152]

And the most beautiful, which was a few years ago:
[attachment=153]

Click on the pictures to enlarge them completely.
Thank you, Joug.
~ FFW
He was a very good looking dog indeed, you must miss him a lot. Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eminem - survival Sick tune what you think ? ÜB3R 1 345 09-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Sick woman praises God for tragedy in Japan Fragma 26 5,157 03-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Last Post: NekoChan
  I must be sick in the head :) DAMINK™ 5 988 12-15-2009, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Kharnage