Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me New Sig
I finally have a sig that represents something!

It may not make complete sense unless you read my Bio, which is designed to keep intruders out, and mostly because I was in a humourous mood. Seriously, I'm not insane.

But yes, you might even laugh (I laugh at the thought of you laughing, which is laughably insane, for my laughs do not cause laughter.)

Mini-Game: Count the Laughs (including that one).
Mike Wrote:for my laughs do not cause laughter.)
My don't either. A group of people can be laughing about something, I join in, and everyone stops Tongue

By the way, I like your signature, although I have no idea what it represents and it is a little oversized.

Dr Small
Dr Small Wrote:My don't either. A group of people can be laughing about something, I join in, and everyone stops Tongue
That's because you have a weird laugh. Tongue

Nice sig, even though it is, like Dr Small stated, a little bit oversized. Tongue What program did you make it in?

FW
~ FFW
Good ol' GIMP.
Did you draw your name, or use a font? Looks to me like you drawed it. Tongue
~ FFW
I drawed it with the caligraphy paintbrush in GIMP. Big Grin
You lot must be nutters not to make me a staff member straight away Tongue

Just kidding. Honest!
What do you people think of me Big Grin

Mike
LOL!!

Ya know, Mike, it's kinda hard to describe someone. . . Maybe I'll let you try to describe you, eh? Tongue
~ FFW
Ok.

Per request, I'll give you one big key to my personality:

Mental Asylum Inhabitant.
before my campus became student accommodation, it used to be a mental hospital. Looking at some of the residents, some might guess it still is Tongue