Poll: Which signature should I use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New (Close up)
85.71%
6 85.71%
Current
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Which one?
I can't decide between these signatures.

It's at the point where I'm annoyed.

[Image: 20f9pon-1.png]

or my current signature? I like the way it has more of a picture, but the quality of the new one is 1000 times better.

What do you guys think?

Any extra feedback appreciated, and yes, it was made in paint.
HF decided for me,
here is the old sig for anyone who would like to see the differnce:
[Image: 20f9pon.png]
i say the new one
Is the render supposed to represent someone famous ?
...no?
The close-up one is definitely higher quality, so I voted for that one. The other one would look good if it weren't for all the aliasing going on. Aliasing isn't sexy. Tongue I noticed on your other threads that you use Paint? You should think about getting Paint.net or GIMP so your re-sized pictures will look better. Or maybe use one of those online image editors like Picasa (I think that's what it's called?) and resize it.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
The new one, but the text.. needs work man.
(10-08-2009, 06:17 PM)JDBar Wrote: The close-up one is definitely higher quality, so I voted for that one. The other one would look good if it weren't for all the aliasing going on. Aliasing isn't sexy. Tongue I noticed on your other threads that you use Paint? You should think about getting Paint.net or GIMP so your re-sized pictures will look better. Or maybe use one of those online image editors like Picasa (I think that's what it's called?) and resize it.

Well, i didn't originally want to get these "hardcore" programs, because I didn't really do much graphical stuff.
Although, lately i have been doing a fair bit of this stuff, so maybe when my usage resets i'll get Photoshop and try and figure that ridiculous program out!

(10-08-2009, 06:19 PM)Headshot Wrote: The new one, but the text.. needs work man.

Yeah, I honestly couldn't be bother to look for another text, that was my favorite at the time I made the original one, and my latest font (Ultimate Midnight) looked really bad on this one.
I much prefer your old sig

New one is pretty good ;P
Help me hatch my egg please ;P[Image: BmT8.gif]
[Image: Evo-Sig2.jpg]