Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello rh1n0!
Hello rh1n0, Welcome to the Firefox Forums! I'm pretty new here myself, but i've found this to be an enjoyable place to be!

The people are very friendly here, and as long as you keep to the forum rules (which are located here), you should have no trouble here.

I hope you have a good time while being here, and if you have any problems with members or the forum, don't hesitate to contact FirefoxWiz or Papa Spot.

Remember, if you see anything that breaks the forum rules, it would help us all out alot if you used the [Image: postbit_report.gif] button.

Enjoy your time here Smile
Cloudy
HI rh1n0!! Big Grin
Nice ta see you here! Big Grin

FW
~ FFW
Just givin' help where I can.

Thanks. Smile
Hello, and Welcome rh1n0. Smile

Dr Small
By the way, rh1n0, I really like your avatar! Did you make it?
~ FFW
FirefoxWiz Wrote:By the way, rh1n0, I really like your avatar! Did you make it?
Cropped from a wallpaper. Smile
Although a few months back I changed the background colour to a darker blue and to a more noticeable gradient. To give people the idea that it actually was meant to be that size. ;)
And then again, about a month after that I realised I had stretched the image and it looked awful. I'll see if I can dig them all up for you actually. :thumbs:

Couldn't find the original cropped image though. Rolleyes
Okay, so uploading files is corrupting, you may want to look into that. (I was attempting to upload a .png file - added to photobucket.com now.)

[Image: rh1n0.png]
Thanks!! Do you mind if I crop it out so I can use it in the GIMP? Smile

And, about the uploading, I think the server turned something off which doesn't allow images to be uploaded now. Sad
~ FFW
Not sure what you want to use it for... But sure I guess. Smile
If you try to re-produce it and use it as an avatar elsewhere I or one of the thousands of people that know it belongs to "rh1n0" will tell me about it. ;) (Joking ^_^)
LOL!!!

I like it cause it reminds me of SuperTux, which I intend to play today. Tongue
You know, when I spelled intend it came out as internet? :lol:
~ FFW
Muhahahaha!
I was looking for Tux wallpapers, and I found the one you cropped your avatar from!!!! Big Grin
~ FFW