Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Memory of sig
Here's my new signature image, made in memory of my favorite pet rooster that froze to death last night. His picture is in the sig. :'(

[Image: inmemoryof2bigboyxe1.png]

Please post your thoughts / comments.
~ FFW
I'm so sorry for your loss Lacy. =( My condolences to you and yours. I know what its like to lose a pet. They're part of the family too and it hurts just as much as losing a human member of the family.

Forget all of your responsibilities for a bit and take as much "me time" as you may need. Those who you have obligations to should understand.

Do whatever it is that you think will help. Talk to a close friend or family member about it, don't hesitate to lean on them, that's what they're there for. Also, whatever stress relief activities you do, be it listening to music, doing something on the computer, going for a walk outside or anything else that gets rid of any built up tension.

Don't forget that its ok to cry. Nobody is going to think any less of you for doing so, its called grieving. Its what us humans do when we lose someone we love and its perfectly natural.

Take care,
Well, I DID learn one thing; put the hens in the hen house on cold nights. .

I didn't cry, I've learned how to handle the death of a animal on this property, last time we had a rooster like Bigboy, his name was Onery (pronounced On-re), my dog Woofie bit his head off when Onery stuck his head through the fence.. (Happily, though, I wasn't here at the time)

We put Bigboy's body in Death Valley with some pieces of broken blocks so the buzzard's wouldn't get it. . . Now all I have left of him is pictures on the computer. Sad
~ FFW
uh, *cough* *cough*. chow down there MrMedic!
Farm kids learn to take death as a reality, and we don't go into theatrics about it all.
What's done is done, and the animal don't see your tears, so why shed'em.

Well, don't listen to me. This is pure talk from a farm boy, who hunts and kills animals himself.

Dr Small
Dr Small Wrote:uh, *cough* *cough*. chow down there MrMedic!
Farm kids learn to take death as a reality, and we don't go into theatrics about it all.
What's done is done, and the animal don't see your tears, so why shed'em.

Not really theatrics Dr Small. I think you should read this and this. Can explain things a little better than I can.
Give me a break....
IT WAS JUST A PET!

I don't need a degree in health to tell someone to get over being sorry for the death of an animal that you couldn't stop....

On the farm, death is a part of the place, just as the grass is in the field.
We take it as it comes, and live and learn, get up and continue on.
I'm not saying you can't grieve for your pet, but this is gone toooo far.

Dr Small
Enough.

Back to the main point, does the sig look good? How do you like it?
~ FFW
One of the best ones I've ever seen you create, clearly you've put effort into it. Wish I could make something 1/2 that good.
Thanks. Smile

I've made a new one:
[Image: bigboysigrj2.png]
I'm not sure which one I like better, though. Both of them are nice..

If you need help making sigs or want to read some tutorials, go to http://gimptalk.com and go to their help forum, there's TONS of user created and official tutorials to help ya out. Smile
~ FFW
Yesterday, I created a signature for someone as a gift, it was my first time creating one and surprisingly, it turned out great (so the recipient of the sig says;)). Used Macromedia Fireworks to create it, was easy!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Memory FireMonkeyFun 3 740 08-23-2011, 04:00 PM
Last Post: FireMonkeyFun
  Sandisk 2gb Memory Stick Micro M2 dainejhone 0 397 01-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Last Post: dainejhone
  How to release memory fast in Firefox? charlesedwin 0 404 12-31-2009, 03:29 AM
Last Post: charlesedwin