Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to hook the keyboard. [VB.NET] [TuT]
Thank you for this tutorial. Its really nice and i may use it in the future Big Grin
Very nice, thank you for this!

Inventor1
don't mean to bump an old thread here, but when debugging this even after I disable the Visual Studio hosting process this gives me an error when a key is pressed inside the KeyboardProc(integer,integer,kbdllhookstruct) function on the return stating "PInvoke Stack Imbalance...A call to PInvoke function 'XXXX!XXXX.KeyboardHook::CallNextHookEx' has unbalanced the stack. This is likely because the managed PInvoke signature does not match the unmanaged target signature. Check that the calling convention and parameters of the PInvoke signature match the target unmanaged signature."

However after compiling and running from the exe it works fine without issue.
Would you like to Activate Office? at that point interface it to your record and introduce it on your computer.
Would you like to Activate Office? at that point interface it to your record and introduce it on your computer.
fngjkfdhnziognxfbihfodn igdzouirh dotphr8yu0phtiljm-98thpjgo;
ioufe hp8eu9 8urNknlkuig hfchxjhcjcjchfxhjgf fhcxfhcjcjcjcjccjjcjcj fhchfch fcjh gcjcjgj
hgfdjl fhdugirleu in uhr ioujitki rthikmr t dihn ;rm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VB.NET Port Scanner [TUT] Fragma 30 12,601 11-27-2012, 11:26 PM
Last Post: ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀
  [TUT] MD5 Encrypter & Finder [VB.NET] Fragma 12 6,869 11-25-2012, 10:36 PM
Last Post: ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀
  [TUT] How to make a simple WebBrowser in VB 2010! [TUT] - [ Pictures] Statics 95 54,991 10-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Last Post: a99
  [TUT]Auto-Update System[TUT] HB Virus 3 2,128 01-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Mastermrz
  [TUT]Enable and Disable TaskManger in vb.net [TUT] HB Virus 4 2,812 12-19-2011, 10:10 AM
Last Post: euverve