Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, MrMedic!!
Hi, MrMedic!! I'm Papa Spot but you can call me Papa for short.

Welcome to Firefox Forum! Jump right in and get your feet wet!

Papa
Hey! Thanks for the automated welcome Papa Spot! :lol: Great to be here, found this place by way of FirefoxWiz and Dr Small. Always loved Firefox and I'm looking forward to running into people I know as well as some new guys (and girls!).

Some background info on me:

I'm 15 years old and certified as an ambulance attendant. Nothing gives me more joy than being able to protect my community. I've been a forum administrator for 2 1/2 years and have been into computers and technology since age 5. Additionally, I'm a class clown at my school and a real prankster; goofing off and having fun are some of my favorite things to do!

See you all around! Smile
Hey! Nice to see you here, MrMedic!!! ;)

Gee, I didn't know you were a Ambulance Attendent. What do they do?

Cya 'round!
~ FFW
Hey there Lacy. =) In short, we stabalize patients on the scene, load em up for transport and keep them as comfortable and stable as possible en-route to the hospital. We also assist the fire department with rescue operations.

See ya,
Welcome to the forums, MrMedic.
...I guess I now know why you are called MrMedic....

I'm 15 years old myself.
(You can check my Profile for DOB)

I'm a hacker, as most know, I am whitehat, so I go about helping others and making things better.
I am now running on Linux, as Windows was killing my computer, and I like it better.
A Farmer, outdoorsman, hacker, computer tech, whoops, this isn't about me, this is about you Smile
Sorry about that.

But just the same, it's nice to meet ya. Big Grin

Dr Small
Thanks for the welcome Dr Small!