Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 strkes and your out?
I'm not saying ANYTHING!! Tongue
~ FFW
Dr Small Wrote:No. A single cell can not progress and evolve into different substances and create new things. It is utterly impossible. Things produce after their kind. So if a cell or atom is to do anything, it will split, and create another atom, in which the same will do again and again and again. It will not create something else!

Dr Small

I guess you have not heard of "string theory", nor know what E=MC2 equals. Well, mater can turn into Energy, which can turn into another type of mater.
Dr Small Wrote:Don't try dragging God into the "big bang theory".
You are going to either take one, or the other. You have to take that the "big bang theory" is true, or God Created the Heaven's and the earth as is written in Genesis.

Sorry, but the big bang could not have happened without something to start it.

Dr Small Wrote:Just because matter is moving in space, does not prove that the "big bang theory" is true.
No, it proves that all the matter in the universe originated from the same place.

Look at what you've gone and done, you've dragged me into an argument that I didnt want to be apart of >.>

FirefoxWiz Wrote:I'm not saying ANYTHING!! Tongue
Very well Smile
You are right. I don't pay much attention to theories.
<REMOVED BECAUSE OF INSULTING COMMENT>

Dr Small
For cry sake, could someone lock this thread before it annoys or insults anyone else?
Dr Small Wrote:I pretty much agree with that.
What we could do though, is

state our beliefs on a subject, and maybe, have people question certain things, but not go and

try to disprove anything, but just state what they believe.

Dr Small

^^ That was pointed at Dr Small ^^

Let's do as suggested above, and not try to prove or disprove anything here. Ok? :hmm:

Maybe we can have a conversation about this for once, that no one get's mad or insulted again.

~FW
~ FFW
I am only getting mad and insulted because you can not deny science! Einstein tried to figure out science and how things worked and beleived that God simply made up the rule to create something so that when humans became advanced enough they could unlock some of the secrets to further advance themselves. If its good enough for Einstein its good enough for me.
MiNT Wrote:
Dr Small Wrote:Don't try dragging God into the "big bang theory".
You are going to either take one, or the other. You have to take that the "big bang theory" is true, or God Created the Heaven's and the earth as is written in Genesis.

Sorry, but the big bang could not have happened without something to start it.

Here's my theory- a black hole in another universe is our universe, because all the matter that go sucked inside was enough to burst, and kerpow, the universe was born.
ok. I am official locking this topic.
I thought I already did once....

Dr Small